FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Garden of Eden Electronic Music Festival 2023 will take place at the Adelanto Stadium & Event Center, known as the event capital of the High Desert. The festival runs from 4pm to 4am.
The event is open to individuals who are 18 years and older.
The festival features 4 stages of electronic dance music (EDM) with a lineup of various artists including ETC! ETC!, Teddy Killers, Blaqout, AFK, and many more.
Early Bird Tickets are currently on sale. Hurry up and grab yours now to enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience!
VIP Tickets include VIP Wristband, preferred entry, access to the front area of the main stage, and access to private restrooms.
In addition to the benefits of the VIP ticket, the VIP Skybar ticket also includes access to the Skybar Deck Open Bar for those 21 and above.
SKYBOX VIP tickets include all the benefits of the VIP Skybar tickets, along with 5 VIP Open Bar Sky Bar Tickets for those 21 and above, access to a private VIP Skybox with bottle service offered at an additional fee.
The event starts at 4 pm and ends at 4 am.
Yes, attendees must be at least 18 years old to attend the festival.
For more details about the event, you can follow us on our social media platforms or visit our official website.
"ALL SALES ARE FINAL: There are NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made."
Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
CREDIT CARD & ID
You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid Government Issued
Photo Identification along with your e-tickets that have been emailed to you from Eventbrite when
your order is placed. In order to gain entry to event, the name on both the credit card and the ID
must match the name on purchased tickets. If the name on the Credit Card and ID do not match the
tickets, or if you do not have both the credit card used to make the purchase and government issued
ID, you will be denied entry to event without a refund.
If you encounter a problem at the event; then you must file a complaint with Promoter within five (5) calendar days following the date of the event. Failure to contact Promoter within the five (5) day period will be a complete waiver of your right to request compensation whether monetary or otherwise. If you need customer support; Promoter’s email is email@example.com
By placing an order, you are confirming that you received this policy and are agreeing to abide by the clauses within. This Purchase Policy is a binding contract between you and event GOE Festival..
ALCOHOL, SEATING, FOOD
Each event features a ‘cashbar’, there is no seating, nor food, unless otherwise stated in the event listing. Please contact us with any questions.
If the event is canceled you will receive a refund for the face value of the ticket.
If any clause, aspect, part or provisions of this Purchase Policy is found to be null, void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of this Purchase Policy remains in full binding effect, and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit the enforcement of said clause that required modification and of the agreement as a whole.
In the event there are any legal disputes against GOE Festival, by agreeing to this Purchase Policy, you agree that such disputes will be arbitrated. You further agree that the location of arbitration will be set in Los Angeles County, California.
COLLECTIONS & LEGAL ACTION AGAINST DEBT
Once you make a purchase, if those funds are removed from the GOE Festival’s account and given back to you, you owe GOE Festival that money back, plus applicable fees as outlined below. If you owe money to GOE Festival, Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against you and or send you to collections for the recovery of said debt. If you are sent to collection or there is legal action taken against you, you are fiscally responsible for any and all legal costs and fees, directly associated and or indirectly associated, with recovering the debt owed by you. GOE Festival’s collection’s agencies reserve the right to negatively affect your personal credit score until your debt is paid. Once an account has been placed in collections, the only way to get yourself out of Collections is to pay the debt owed by you to the collections agency.
By Purchasing tickets for this event, ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless event GOE Festival, said entities officers, owners, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or by reason of complying with this Indemnity Clause. Ticket purchaser, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, remise, and forever discharge GOE Festival and its entities owners, officers, employees and agents, from all manner of actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, judgments, executions, claims, demands whatsoever, known or unknown, in law or equity, which ticket-holder has ever had, now have, may have, or claim against GOE Festival.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By purchasing the tickets for our events through Eventbrite, you hereby release and forever discharge our company GOE FESTIVAL from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance at, and voluntary participation in, the event/s, including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the event’s Promoter. By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite for this event, you hereby release and forever discharge GOE Festival, and their officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the event(s). It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Promoter of responsibility, liability, or control of events.
Unforeseen circumstances beyond promoter’s control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions, natural disasters, waiting in lines, extended waits in lines, family emergencies, medical emergencies, venue emergency closures, national closure requirements, employment issues including layoffs, traffic, parking, public or private transportation issues, etc. If you purchased for the incorrect date, location, event, etc, promoter is not obligated to provide a refund, credit, exchange or transfer. If cancellation or transfer request is approved, promoter reserves the right to charge a $10 administrative fee for its time, in addition to charging a $10 restocking fee per ticket if tickets are placed back on sale. Promoters, Venue Owners, Venue Management, Security, Event Staff, and other agents of the event, have the right to refuse entry to any ticket-holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion , including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, failing to comply with the rules of the venue, incorrect attire, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security, and other restrictions. Ticket-holder is aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice, which are not grounds for a refund. Ticketholder is aware that amenities promised by Promoter are not guaranteed, and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, drink tickets, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests, etc. Dissatisfaction with any aspect of the event is not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: music, DJ(s), decorations or lack thereof, party favors or lack thereof, beverages or lack thereof, alcohol selection, bar staff, food availability and selection, fellow patrons/attendees, venue staff, event staff, security, performances, ambiance, amenities, venue, check-in process, seating or lack of seating, wait in lines, emergency closures of event, emergency, delayed commencing of events, early ending of events, public amenities such as fireworks or public performances or the lack thereof, line of sight of public amenities such as fireworks or public performances being blocked by trees, buildings, boats, people, or other things, etc.
By purchasing a ticket, package or reservation you are entitled to entry for the event you are purchasing it for. At the time of your order, Eventbrite will place an order for your ticket(s) in the GOE Festival’s ticketing system, reducing the number of tickets available for the chosen event. Before purchasing your ticket(s) we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event(s) you wish to attend, as there are no refunds. Each event has a definitive date, start time and end time. If you do not show up to the event, you understand that you are forfeiting your ticket/s and therefore your ticketing fee (the entirety of what you paid) will not be returned to you. If you do not attend your event, you are still 100% financially liable for your purchase. If you cannot attend the event; you will not receive a refund.
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES E-cigs/vapes are permitted (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Disposable vapes will be permitted if they are sealed upon entry
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, poi, & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside the festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas